Skip to main content
Back to top
Academic Stress, Help-Seeking, and Resiliency
- What will you need to do to be successful in college compared to what worked in high school?
- Are you aware of the resources are there on campus to use and when is it appropriate to use which resources?
- How will you cope with frustration and disappointment?
- If you are not enjoying your major, what are some of the options you have?
- How frequently will we touch base, and how will we do it?
- What kind of organizations do you hope to get involved in?
Transition and Engagement
- What are some warning signs that you may be overcommitting?
- What will you do to take care of yourself?
- How will you make sure your actions are consistent with accomplishing your goals?
- What time management techniques will work best for you?
- What will a good sleep schedule look like?
- Are you scheduling in time for getting involved on campus or attending activities?