- Ensure you are eligible for return.
- Ensure that your account is free of any holds.
- Prepare your timeline and essay (you will need to cut and paste them into the application).
- Apply Online.
- Mail or request that required materials be mailed (transcripts, letters of reference, readiness to return, etc.).
In the application you will be asked to provide a chronological, dated list of activities (e.g., classes, jobs, travel) during your time away from Rensselaer.
In the application you will be asked to submit an essay detailing each of the following:
- What you have been doing during your time away and what you have learned from your experience.
- An assessment of the issues you confronted at Rensselaer and how they have been addressed.
- An honest assessment of the challenges you might face if readmitted and how you plan to address these challenges.